World Needs AWC!
The World Needs AWC!
- Nearly 30% of the world's population is obese or overweight.
- Less than 1/8 of physical visits include any wellness or nutrition counseling.
- 70% of deaths are caused by chronic illness each year.
- 1 in 3 American adults has high blood pressure.
- Only 3% of our healthcare dollars are spent on preventing diseases.
- Health coaching as an intervention has yet to be fully integrated into primary care practice but has proven to be effective in corporate wellness and behavioral/chronic disease programs.
At Aha! Wellness Coaching (AWC), we believe that maintaining an optimal level of wellness is absolutely crucial to living a higher quality life. Wellness matters. Wellness matters because everything we do and every emotion we feel relate to our well-being. In turn, our well-being directly affects our actions and emotions. It’s an ongoing circle! Therefore, it is important that everyone we connect with is mindful as they achieve optimal wellness in order to subdue stress and reduce the risk of (or develop the self-management of) illness to the reassurance of positive interactions.
However, overall wellness is much like a puzzle and a high level of wellness is only achieved when each piece of this puzzle is in place. As your wellness coach, I can assist the individual in correcting his or her missing piece of the puzzle.
As your wellness coach, I may address your needs with tips for self-managing a number of areas like holistic meditation, physical activities, coping with stress, overeating, diet change, prediabetes/diabetes behavior changes, or any number of health- or lifestyle-related issues. COACH ZAUNDRA will motivate, guide, and provide you valuable resources that are necessary tools you will need to make your necessary life/habit changes. AWC will ease you into becoming more accountable to a healthier lifestyle without guilt! AWC creates the solutions for a long and healthy life. AWC joins in partnership with our community of clients to put knowledge into action, day after day, week after week.
- That’s why AWC coaching is at the heart of the change management experience. AWC combines domain expertise in fitness, nutrition, and preventive medicine with proprietary coaching methodology, focused andragogical strategies on meaningful goal creation, habit formation, and lifestyle modification.
- AWC takes the time to know the needs, motivations, concerns, and aspirations of their learners. By gaining this understanding, AWC is able to help learners discover the connection between what is important to them (i.e., their values) and the health outcomes they desire.
- AWC’s passion for wellness is built on our desire to connect and partner while making a difference in people’s lives, serving disenfranchised and ex-felon communities, and commitment to serving people for life. These result in addressing the whole person, not just what he or she eats or not. To that end, our relationship is based on major accountability of the patient in setting personal wellness goals.
Call 312-912-8603 for a consultation and find out how you can improve your life and your business and become empowered to achieve your life’s goals!